Our current membership includes behavior analysts, psychologists, behavior program supervisors, administrators, program directors, teachers, speech pathologists, direct care staff, parents, and students. Our members help to promote the mission and goals of ALABA every day.
Types of Membership
Anyone interested in behavior analysis is welcome to join ALABA; we offer 4 categories of membership:
- Full Membership is for persons holding a college or post-graduate degree. Membership fees are based on the highest degree held.
- Affiliate Membership is for individuals working in a paraprofessional or direct care capacity, as well as family members of individuals with special needs (e.g., intellectual, developmental, learning disabilities).
- Student Membership is for persons currently enrolled in a college-level course of study.
- Sustaining Membership is for persons who wish to support ALABA with a voluntary contribution.
- Connecting to the largest network of behavior analysts in Alabama
- Reduced-price registration options at the 2015 ALABA Annual Convention in October 2015
- Eligibility for reduced-fee chapter membership in the Association for Behavior Analysis International
All fees include a one-year membership that begins January 1 and ends December 31.
|Full Membership||Affiliate Membership|
|BA/BS||$25||Direct Care Staff||$15|
|Student Membership (undergraduate and graduate)||$15||Sustaining Membership||$100|
You may pay membership dues electronically on this site. If you would prefer to complete a paper membership form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org