Our current membership includes behavior analysts, psychologists, behavior program supervisors, administrators, program directors, teachers, speech pathologists, direct care staff, parents, and students. Our members help to promote the mission and goals of ALABA every day. Membership is for one year beginning October 1, 2012 and ending September 30, 2013.
You may pay membership dues electronically on this site at the membership registration page, but if you would prefer to complete a paper membership form, please print an application, complete it, and send it to ALABA: PO Box 824, Jacksonville, AL 36265.
Types of Membership
Anyone interested in the field of Behavior Analysis is welcome to join ALABA. The ALABA membership year begins with the annual convention in the fall. ALABA offers four categories of membership:
- Full Membership is for persons holding a college or post-graduate degree. Membership fees are based on the highest degree held.
- Affiliate Membership is for individuals working in a paraprofessional or direct care capacity, or family members of individuals with special needs (learning, developmental, reading disabilities, etc).
- Student Membership is for persons currently enrolled in a college level course of study.
- Sustaining Membership is for persons who wish to support ALABA with a voluntary contribution.
- Members receive substantially reduced fees for the Annual Convention
- Members of ALABA are eligible for Chapter Adjunct membership in ABA
All fees include a one-year membership that begins October 1, 2012 and ends September 30, 2013.
|Full Membership||Affiliate Membership|
|Student Membership||$15||Sustaining Membership||$100|