Are you a self-starter with a passion to make a difference? Are you a BCBA that is optimistic, flexible and fun loving?
We are located in 21 states and now looking for BCBAs.
Established in 2005, we are changing the way that behavioral services are delivered with a client-centric approach that eliminates fragmentation and many of the other barriers that restrict services.
Things to Have:
- A Current BCBA Certification by BACB
- Supervision and Training Experience
- A Desire to be involved in Client Outreach and Community Events
- A Minimum of 2 years experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities, including direct services to individuals with complex behavior problems
What we Provide:
- Benefits – major medical insurance, vision, dental, AFLAC, and 401(K)
- Competitive salary with incentive pay based on case management
- Opportunities for career advancement, training, & CEUs
- A flexible and independent work schedule
- The ability to be a valued member of a thriving team
Want to branch out and explore? We offer a Relocation Bonus!
Please submit resume to: Resumes@Butterflyeffects.com or call 954-603-7885 ext. 110
Autism Services North
Autism Services North, a Pacific Child & Family Associates, LLC company, is currently hiring Part-time Board Certified Behavior Analysts in Montgomery and Smith Station, AL.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
- Is experienced with running ABA programs
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Is motivated to lead by example, supervise and train Direct Service Providers
- Has a valid driver’s license and a reliable form of insured transportation.
- Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current programs as needed
- Provide field supervision to Direct Service Providers as required for cases and when applicable
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Write progress reports for cases.
- Conduct direct services to clients when applicable.
- Available promptly to parents and direct service providers by phone when there is an emergency or urgent need.
ASN BCBAs enjoy these outstanding benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Colleague Referral Bonus
Interested candidates, please forward resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit our website, www.autismservicesnorth.com
Hill’s Group Homes
- Behavior Specialist needed in the Troy, Alabama area to serve individuals with intellectual disabilities
Contact Paula Hill at 251-604-6056 or email me at email@example.com
Geographical location: Southeast, specifically Augusta, Richmond Hill, Hinesville and St. Marys, Georgia; Jacksonville and Orange Park, Florida; Beaufort, South Carolina.
Starting Date: Immediately
Level of Training Preferred: Masters or Higher Primary
Area: Autism Secondary Area: Developmental Disabilities Company
Description: Reaching Milestones is one of the leading providers of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services in the Southeastern United States. We are a privately owned organization dedicated to improving the lives of children with disabilities by providing highly-effective, research-based behavioral interventions. Autism treatment is one of our areas of expertise. We specialize in the development and implementation of verbal behavior programs designed to improve basic learning, language, and social skills. Founded in 2004, we have grown rapidly in the last 2 years from one center in Florida to seven centers in Florida, Georgia and South Carolina.
Job Description: Reaching Milestones is seeking highly motivated certified behavior analysts (BCBA) with strong supervisory skills. Successful applicants will have clinical experience in one or more of the following areas: conducting functional behavioral assessments/analyses, developing individualized behavior programs, conducting language assessments (VB-MAPP / ABLLS), and/or implementing verbal behavior programs. Some direct 1:1 services as well as supervision.
Typical Duties: Perform any combination of the following: assist in educating children with autism by performing a variety of specialized learning techniques, communication strategies, applied behavioral activities, or techniques pertaining to the instruction of children with moderate to severe autism as described in the child’s individualized behavior program (IBP); monitor progress in identified areas, record appropriate data regarding academic and/or behavioral information; assist in care for child’s physical and self- help needs; learn and use assistive technology and other specialized equipment; attend meetings, conferences, and in-services related to job responsibilities and professional development; assist in shaping behavior through positive reinforcement strategies; assist in shaping communication skills through the use of latest ABA research contributions; assist in physical needs including diapering, feeding, or gross motor skills; maintain a variety of service related records and prepare reports related to data.
Extensive Benefits Package: Performance based bonuses, 4 weeks of Paid-Time-Off, 401k Retirement Plan w/ 4% company matching, Health, Dental, & Life Insurance (PPO w/ United Health Care), Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, Professional Development, Continuing Education Reimbursement, and Professional Liability Coverage.
Contact Name: Paul Napier or Jill Missar
Contact Address: 10175 Fortune Parkway, Suite 903, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Contact Phone: 904-538-0713 Contact Fax: 904-538-0714
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
last updated: 9/19/14