May Institute is currently accepting resumes for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst to provide consultation to Tricare-insured consumers with developmental disabilities in Montgomery, AL.
- Completing functional behavioral assessments
- Completing skill assessments
- Developing and monitoring behavior support plans and individualized treatment plans
- Completing progress reports
- Analyzing data
- Conducting staff and teacher/parent training
- BCBA or BCABA certification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Special Education, or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively within a variety of situations
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
For more information, please contact Craig Barry, Director of Recruitment, at email@example.com, or apply online at www.mayinstitute.org.
Note: ALABA does not endorse any particular company/service provider.